Mount Florida, Cathcart, Church of Scotland
1123 Cathcart Rd,
Opened 1884, the later Memorial Hall was built in 1923.
The former War Memorial is now located in Clincarthill Parish Church, 1220 Cathcart Road, Glasgow G42 9EU.
The building is now used by The Church of Pentecost Scotland.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)