"NETHERLEE, village and seat in Cathcart parish, Renfrewshire."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Netherlee to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Netherlee has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS580586 (Lat/Lon: 55.800147, -4.26733), Netherlee which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)