"NITSHILL, village in Levern vale, 4 miles south-east of Paisley, Renfrewshire. It adjoins extensive mineral works, and has a railway station and a Free church. Pop. 1001."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Nitshill to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Nitshill has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS519604 (Lat/Lon: 55.8144, -4.36426), Nitshill which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)