"CATHCART (OLD), village on the White Cart, near New Cathcart. It contains Cathcart parochial church, a fine edifice. Pop., with Holmhead and Braehead, 1003."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Old Cathcart to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Old Cathcart has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS585596 (Lat/Lon: 55.809091, -4.259111), Old Cathcart which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)