East Church, Cromarty, Church of Scotland
It was founded in 1560.
The former East Church is A-listed due to its exceptionally interesting interior. The building is now in the care of the Scottish Redundant Churches Trust.
It was located at NH7909467274 (Lat/Lon 57.679025, -4.029136). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)