Lochbroom, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
Situated in the settlement of Clachan at the head of Loch Broom.
The church was built in 1817 on a site of religious importance going back to the 13th century. The church is closed and was sold off in 2018 fo use as a community facility.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)