Holy Trinity, Stirling, Scottish Episcopal
It was founded in 1794. It closed in 1878.
A new church was built in Albert Place.
It was located at NS7961493650 (Lat/Lon 56.12036, -3.937944). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)