Lairg, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
Lairg Parish Church is situated in a prominent position on the hill, above the War Memorial and Little Loch Shin, in the centre of the village.
Built in 1847 to a simple Gothic design, the interior was renovated in 2001, providing a comfortable, bright and airy sanctuary for worship. In 1998 a church hall was added to the North side of the Church. This is a very well used facility for many church activities and functions throughout the year. The Hall is used for the regular meetings of the Presbytery and by some other organisations.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)