The Square, Kirkliston, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
The church has/had a graveyard.
Parts of the kirk are over 800 years old and are reputedly relics from the Knights Templar. At one time the village was called Temple Liston.
It is located at NT1249474369 (Lat/Lon 55.954351, -3.403). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)