Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
1. Llantrisaint Parish; Statistics; Area 4447 acres; Population 289 males, 249 females, total 538
- Llantrisaint Parish Church (Diocese of Bangor) An ancient Parish Church on the same site but the present Fabric comparatively modern Attendance - morning 11 Service in Welsh John Jones, Archdeacon of Bangor, Rector
- Carmel, Wales Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1826 Attendance - morning 64 scholars, afternoon 102, evening 92 Owen Owens, Deacon, Chwaunddu
- Ainon, Baptist Erected 1838 Attendance - morning 25 scholars, afternoon 50, evening 40 Jas. Nicholas, Baptist Minister, Llanerchymedd
2. Gwredog Extra Parochial; Statistics; Area 936 acres; Population 26 males, 16 females, total 42
- Gwredog, A Chapel under Llantrisant Attendance - average afternoon 10 "Service at the Chapel of Gwredog only the 1st Sunday in every monthy owing to its being near Ceidio Chapel and for other reasons" John Morgan, Curate