Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Bryncroes Parish; Statistics; Area 3646 acres; Population 441 males, 482 females, total 923
- Bryncroes Parish Church Attendance - morning 15 "This Parish abounds with Dissenters of every denomination who do all in their power to prevent people from going to Church, thereby acting in direct opposition to their own professed principle that every man should be allowed to worship God where he pleases " Service in Welsh Griffith Roberts, Perpetual Curate
- Capel Tyddyn, Wesleyan Methodists Erected 1804 Attendance - morning 30, afternoon 60, evening 111 Humphrey Jones, Manager, Torbant
- Galltraeth, Particular Baptist Erected 1802 Attendance morning 38 + 18 scholars, evening 30 + 18 scholars Evan Jones, Deacon, Rhosneigwl, nr Sarn
- Hebron, Independents Erected 1824 Attendance - morning 150 + 100 scholars, evening 180 + 70 scholars "The Sunday School is kept in the afternoon" Thomas Thomas, Minister
- Tymawr, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1752 Attendance - afternoon 202 + 100 scholars, eveing 50 + 46 scholars Thomas Morris, Deacon, Penybont