Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Caerhun Parish; Statistics: Area 13402 acres; Population 624 males, 629 females, total 1253
- Caerhun Parish Church "Restored about a year ago" Attendance - usual - morning 100, evening 100 Informant; Thos. R Ellis
- Henefal Chapel, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1823 Attendance - afternoon 70 + 60 scholars, evening 34 + 30 scholars William Williams, Deacon, Tyn-y-groes
- Sion Chapel, Ro Wen, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1819 (first chapel built before 1800) Attendance - morning 189, afternoon 221 scholars, evening 317 Owen Davies, Elder, Draper etc, Roewen
- Siloam, Babtist Erected 1845 Attendance - morning 28 scholars, afternoon 50 William Roberts, Minister, Roewen
- Talybont Chapel, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1818 Attendance - morning 58 + 22 scholars, afternoon school, evening 156 + 40 scholars William Roberts, Elder