Bethania Welsh Independent Chapel, Bethesda
Bethania Welsh Independent Chapel,
Penrhyn Terrace, Bangor Road,
Discussion to build chapel on Bethesda High Street began in 1884. Built in 1885 on a leasehold agreement for 80 years from 1884 onwards by the Penrhyn estate at a rate of £7 per annum. The building cost in excess of £2600. Capacity of 600. Last service held in December 2015.
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)