Bethesda Independent Chapel, Bethesda
Bethesda Independent Chapel,
Built in 1820 costing about £300. Renovated in 1828 at a cost of £500. Expansion project in 1840 to create sufficient space for the growing congregation costing £500. The total capacity was now 1000. In 1873 it was renovated further including the addition of the organ with a total cost of £2000. Improvements were made again in 1885, costing over £800. Final service on 11 of July 1988.
See Llanllechid Chapels for a list of members (1898-99) and attendance numbers.
The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)