St Cross, Tal-Y-Bont
Built in 1887 by the widow of the then Lord Penrhyn (Edward Gordon Douglas- Pennant) in memory of her husband. The church cost over £3000 with a capacity of 212.
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
It is located at SH6087070809 (Lat/Lon 53.216069, -4.085094). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)