Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Nevin Parish and Borough; Statistics; Area 1816 acres; Population 787 males, 1067 females, total 1854
- Nevyn Parish Church Attendance - morning 35, afternoon 43 scholars, evening 58 Services in Welsh Wm Jones, Incumbent
- Zoar, Independent Erected 1827 Attendance - morning 42 scholars, afternoon 60, evening 80 Joseph Morris, Minister, Plasnewydd, nr Pwllheli
- Seion, Vron, Baptist Erected before 1800 Not a separate building Attendance - morning 60 scholars, afternoon 200, evening 304 Thomas Hughes, Minister
- Club House, Baptist (Particular) Erected c 1841 "Used for a day school, singing concerts and other good causes" Attendance - morning 12 + 8 scholars, afternoon school, evening 22 + 8 scholars "In case that there is many different denominations which calls themselves Baptists in England and Wales, it must be understood that we belong to the Particular Baptists" William Roberts, Baptist Preacher, Vron
- Moriah, Wesleyan Methodists Erected 1804 Attendance - morning 106 scholars, afternoon 157, evening 180 "There was another Meeting half past four, a Temperance Meeting with 303 present" Robert Williams, Leader, Shoe Maker
- Capel yr Ardd Fawr, Calvinistic Methodists Erected 1790 Attendance - afternoon 410, evening 314 William Roberts, Deacon, Draper