The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"GWNNWS, (or Llanwnnws), a parish in the hundred of Upper Ilar, county Cardigan, 6 miles N. of Tregaron. The parish is situated on the river Ystwith, and contains the townships of Upper and Lower Gwnnws. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £106. The Wesleyans have a chapel, and there is a National school.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018