Llwyn-Rhys Independent Meeting House, Llanbadarn Odwyn
Llwyn-Rhys Independent Meeting House,
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Llwynpiod Welsh CM chapel, Llwynpiod SN64246095 Founded before 1660 when associated with Independents, cause associated wholly with Methodists after 1810 This chapel and several others were united under direction of Philip Pugh.Original chapel built before 1700 at Llwynrhys, rebuilt at Llwynpiod in 1753; rebuilt 1803, renewed 1853, rebuilt again 1881. Members; 106 in 1902 . Records; births and bapts 1820-37 PRO & in IGI Still open 1998 (Combined source The Chapels Recording Project in Wales & Rawlins B The Parish Churches and Nonconformist Chapels of Wales: Their Records and where to Find them, Vol. One, Cardigan - Carmarthen - Pembroke. 1987.
- See also Chapel Records
It was located somewhere in the place at SN635599 (Lat/Lon 52.22008, -3.999459). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)