In 1868, the parish of Llanbadarn Trefeglwys contained the following places:
"LLANBADARN TREFEGLWYS, (or Llanbadarn-fach), a parish in the hundred of Lower Ilar, county Cardigan, 3 miles N.E. of Aberayron, and 10 N.W. of Lampeter, its post town. It is situated on the river Arth. The latter part of the name signifies the three churches, of which two have entirely disappeared. The village is considerable. The tithes were commuted in 1839. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's, value £45, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. Padarn. There are two Calvinistic Methodist chapels.
"MYNACHTY, a seat of the Gwynnes, in the parish of Llanbadarn Trefeglwys and county of Cardigan, 3 miles E. of Aberaeron."