St Tygwydd, Llandygwydd (Church in Wales)
Cardiganshire SA43 2QU
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- This quotation from the above site is highly relevant to the above photograph
"The entry for St Tygwydd's Church is incorrect. The church was actually demolished in 2000 and only the outline remains. The former infants' schoolroom by R J Withers NPRN 418076 is now used as the church, still dedicated to St Tygwydd with stained glass from the old church now installed. A second schoolroom (1846) by Charles Davies stands to the south and is now used as the church hall. Details are included in Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion by Lloyd, Orbach and Scourfield."
- See the foundations of the church
Copies of Original Registers
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)