Bethel (Capel Enoc) Welsh Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Capel Dewi, Llandysul
Bethel (Capel Enoc) Chapel,
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Capel Enoc/Enock/Enoch was the original building at the south end of the graveyard and Bethel was the replacement building. After Bethel was built, Eno served as the Sunday School building but is now derelict. Enoc built in 1812,Bethel in 1901. From https://welshchapels.wales/search/nprn/7291 it seems that a site visit in 2010 found Bethel is now also derelict.
- The original name of the village of Capel Dewi until WWII was Cilrhiwiau
- And on the NLS 1900 map Cil-rhiwiau appears where Capel Dewi is now.
- See also the Chapels database
It was located at SN4496342398 (Lat/Lon 52.058207, -4.26277). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)