St David's Church, Capel Dewi, Llandysul (Church in Wales)
St David's Church
Cardiganshire SA44 4HR
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- The original name of the village of Capel Dewi until WWII was Cilrhiwiau, (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rock_Woollen_Mill,_Capel_Dewi,_Landyssul_-_geograph.org.uk_-_612709.jpg)
And on the NLS 1900 map Cil-rhiwiau appears where Capel Dewi is now.
Whilst every effort has been made to record exact details of record office and library holdings you are recommended to check with them before visiting to ensure that they do hold the records and years you wish to examine. Similarly check with transcript publishers to ensure they cover the records and years you require before making a purchase.
Copies of Original Registers
It is located at SN4519042505 (Lat/Lon 52.059239, -4.25952). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)