The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"LLANINA, a parish in the hundred of Moyddyn, county Cardigan, 4 miles S.W. of Aber-Ayron, and 12 N.W. of Lampeter, its post town. It is situated on the S. side of New Quay Bay, and includes the township of Cydblwyf. This was a possession of the Gwyn family. The living is a vicarage annexed to that of Llanarth, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Ina. Llanina House is the principal residence."
"CYDBLWYF, a township in the parish of Llanina, hundred of Moyddyn, in the county of Cardigan, 3½ miles S.W. of Aberaeron."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018