The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"LLANERCHAYRON, a parish in the hundred of Troedyraur, county Cardigan, 2 miles S.E. of Aberayron, and 10 N.W. of Lampeter, its post town. It is situated on the bank of the river Ayron. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £73. The church is dedicated to St. Non. Llanerchayron House, formerly a seat of the Parry family, is the principal residence."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018