Capel Llwyn Adda, Llechryd (Calvinistic Methodist)
Capel Llwyn Adda,
- Llwynadda Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Llwyn-Adda, Llechryd was first built in 1791 and rebuilt in 1829
- There are two buildings on the site, on the right is the original chapel and on the left is the later one built alongside with the date 1829 clearly visible.
- Both buildings can be viewed together on the Dyfed FHS site
- The original building was subsequently used as a vestry. and then by the Sunday School founded 1804.
- Neither building serves a religious purpose now (2019), part of the site is now used by a monumental mason
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
It was located at SN2146644002 (Lat/Lon 52.065539, -4.605975). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)