Tabernacle Welsh Independent Chapel, Llechryd
Llechryd, Cardigan, Ceredigion SA43
The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
When built in 1880/81, at a cost of £900, the Chapel was funded by a local publican who felt sorry for the Rev. William Rees who had been removed from his previous chapel.
Capel Tabernacl, aka The Green Chapel closed between 2006 and 2016 [local source]
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)