Maes-glas Chapel, Yspytty Ystwyth (Calvinistic Methodist)
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein). It is implied there that the map location is for the 1874 build.
- Quote from coflein - "built in 1874 in the Romanesque style of the gable entry type. This chapel replaced two earlier chapels of the same name, built in 1818 and 1845, one is now a pair of semi-detached houses and the other was used as a Sunday School. (NPRNs 30634 & 306346). The Sunday School reverted to a chapel after 2001 but this had also closed by 2003. By 2006 Maes Glas Chapel had been demolished."
- This coflein page refers to the "old chapel" built in 1818
- See also under Church Records
It was located somewhere in the place at SN732714 (Lat/Lon 52.32634, -3.86156). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)