St David, Abergwili (Church in Wales)
Carmarthenshire SA31 2JF
The present church was built in 1841 and opened on December 8th, 1843. There was an older, medieval church. The present church stands on the foundations of this earlier building. The date of this early church is not known.
The church is still very much in use and has regular weekly services, Bible classes and a children's Messy Church plus many other activities.
There is a graveyard, still operating and accepting new burials/cremated remains.
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)