Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
PR earliest reputedly used to stoke parsonage fire c 1765
Parish registers: Christenings (1742-1956), Marriages (1742-1836) and Burials (1742-1812) are at the National Library of Wales.
Parish registers: Marriages (1837-1947) and Burials (1813-1977), and facsimile copies of Christenings (1742-1956), Marriages (1742-1947) and Burials (1742-1972) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1671-2, 1675, 1677-9, 1681-7, 1690-1, 1693-9, 1711, 1713, 1715-18, 1720-2, 1724-92, 1794-1800, 1802-3, 1805-41) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 14 - Derllys Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Calfaria (Baptist, 1828), Login Records with those of Rhydwilym (Llandisilio) and Ramoth (Llanwinio) SN16512339 Built 1827/8 & the church formed in 1833. Rebuilt/modified 1877. 1998 still in use Coflein
- Nebo (Independent, 1836), Efail-wen List of members at Hebron (Llanglydwen) and Nebo Chapels (1850-85) NLW 11691E, LDS 104311/6; other records with those of Hebron (Llanglydwen) and Glandwr (Llanfyrnach) SN13942569 Built 1836 (or 1830?) rebuilt 1861 Coflein Ind chapel, Cwm-miles shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Maureen Saycell (Jan 2009)
- Cwm-Miles Independent Chapel - built in 1858 and rebuilt in 1900. coflein