See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg (under Pem)
Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings, Marriages and Burials (1720-50) are at the National Library of Wales.
Parish registers: Christenings (1751-1812), Marriages (1783-1969) and Burials (1751-1948), and Facsimile Christenings, Marriages and Burials (1720-50) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Microfiche Parish registers: Christenings and Burials (1720-96) and Marriages (1720-53, 1837-1969) are at the Pembrokeshire Record Office.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1671-2, 1677-9, 1681-2, 1684-7, 1689-90, 1693-5, 1697-9, 1707, 1715, 1717, 1719-22, 1724-54, 1756-90, 1792-4, 1796, 1798, 1802-36, 1841-3, 1847-8, 1850-4, 1863-70, 1875-6) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 10 - Dungleddy Hundred (Pemrokeshire) (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989).
- Rhydwilym (Baptist, c1667): births and baptisms (1667-1823) NLW Ms 127, LDS 105102; transcr. of register NLW Ms 45580
Nonconformist Chapels: [ in both parts of the parish]
- Blaenconyn, at Blaenconyn farm, Pembrokeshire [Baptists, 1844] . Records ; 1. A volume containing subscriptions towards building Blaenconyn Chapel, 1844, at NLW Ms 12042C. 2. A petition by 90 members from Ffynnon Baptist Church to incorporate Blaenconyn, 1846, at NLW Ms 12041C. 3. See Ffynnon and Rhydwilym On Dyfed FHS
- Pisgah, in Llandysilio village, Pembrokeshire [Independents, 1826]. Records ; Births and bapts, 1828-37, at PRO RG4/2489, and have been microfilmed by the LD, Call Number ; 813551, IGI. On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Maureen Saycell (Feb 2009)
- Tabernacl Methodist Chapel, Clunderwen - was built in 1906 by architect W Harlson of London. The chapel is built of corrugated iron in the Simple Gothic style and with a gable-entry plan. coflein
- Bryndysilio (ruin), near Llandysilio village, Pembrokeshire On Dyfed FHS Bryndissil Private Chapel SN11722207 Built 1860 Ruin Coflein
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.