The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"LLANGLYDWEN, (or Llangedwyn), a parish in the hundred of Derllys, county Carmarthen, 8 miles N.E. of Narberth, and 12 from St. Clear's, its post town. It is watered by the river Taf. Lead is obtained here. The village consists of a few farmhouses. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's, value £96. The church is dedicated to St. Cledwin. Dolwylim is the principal residence.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018