Downtime: Some software updates are being installed today which will require some small periods of downtime.
Open a form to report problems or contribute information
In 1868, the parish of Llanginning contained the following places:
"LLANGINNING, a parish in the hundred of Derllys, county Carmarthen, 10 miles S.W. of Carmarthen. St. Clear's is its post town. It is situated near the rivers Cynin and Taff. The village is a small agricultural place. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £80. The church is dedicated to St. Cynin."