Hen Gapel (Independent) (St Mary's Church), Llanybri, Llanstephan
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- Hen Gapel, Llanybri Built pre-1800 (1688?), recorded as medieval chapel of ease 1388. Rebuilt/restored 1862 & 1879, closed in 1962 and dismantled in 1974, save for the tower and part of the nave walls. Independents took it over in 1690"
- See also under Church Records
It was located at SN3370612559 (Lat/Lon 51.786905, -4.412395). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)