Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
PR (1729-66?) recorded in 1831 apparently lost
Parish registers: Christenings (1767-1991), Marriages (1767-1967), Banns (1824-75) and Burials (1767-1910) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Copy ts PR index CB (1813-75) M (1754-1875) at NLW and Carm.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1672, 1678, 1681-8, 1691, 1694, 1696-9, 1702, 1707-8, 1711, 1715-18, 1720, 1724-48, 1751-72, 1774-81, 1784-90, 1792-8, 1802-8, 1810-58, 1860-77) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875), Marriages (1754-1875) and Burials (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 14 - Derllys Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Ramoth (Baptist, c1775), Cwmfelin Mynach Births (1779-1828) PRO RG8/103 On Dyfed FHS
- Graig (Calvinistic Methodist, 1742), Cwmbach Births and baptisms (1799-1837) PRO RG4/3831, LDS 828108, IGI On Dyfed FHS Capel y Graig Cwmbach Calvinistic Methodist chapel is still open in 2006 See John Ball's site Welsh Churches and Chapels Collection for a photograph/data
- Moriah (Independent, bef 1828), near Blaenwaun Records with those of Glandwr (Llanfyrnach) SN23342758 Built in 1828/9; rebuilt/modified 1885. Still open 1998 Coflein
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Eleri Rowlands (Dec 2008)