Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1560-1946), Marriages (1561-1920), Banns (1929-71) and Burials (1560-1969) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Facsimile Parish registers: Christenings, Marriages and Burials (1560-1761) are at the National Library of Wales.
Copy ts PR index C (1813-55) M (1561-1875) B (1813-63) at NLW and Carm.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1671-2, 1675, 1677-9, 1681-4, 1686-7, 1690, 1693-4, 1696-9, 1701-3, 1707-8, 1710-11, 1713, 1716-58, 1760-1800, 1802-40, 1842-6, 1848-50, 1853-5, 1879) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 16 - Kidwelly Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989).
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Salem (Baptist, 1796), Eva Terrace, Ferryside See Hanes y Bedyddwr yn Salem, Glayfferi; members and births (1797-1846) and account of Jenkins family, Cwmslac NLW Ms 217488 On Dyfed FHS
- Bethania (Calvinistic Methodist, bef 1860), Eva Terrace, Ferryside On Dyfed FHS Bethania, Ferryside (Glanyfferi) CM chapel still open in 2006
- Sion (Calvinistic Methodist, 1808), Llansaint Births and baptisms (1815-29) PRO RG4/3862, LDS 828108, IGI; burials (1912-84) Carmarthenshire R.O. On Dyfed FHS
- Tabor Ind chapel, Heol Llansaint, Llan-saint SN38550826 Built 1878 Coflein Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)