The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"LLANARMON-MYNYDD-MAWR, a parish in the hundred of Chirk, county Denbigh, 3 miles S.W. of the above. Llanfyllin is its post town. The village is a small agricultural place, situated near the river Ceiriog. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. Asaph, value £64, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. Garmon."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018