St Catherine, Maerdy (Dinmael)
See Welsh Chapels and Churches for a photograph of ;
- St Catherine, Dinmael, Llangwm
"In 1878, a pretty little Chapel of Ease was erected here, on a beautiful spot on the banks of the Geirw ...".
[ The History of the Diocese of St. Asaph , 1908-1913, Ven. D.R. Thomas]
The parish church, at Llangwm, was closed some years ago. Services are now conducted in the former chapel of ease at Dinmael, dedicated to St. Catherine.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
- The following Parish Registers have been deposited at the Denbighshire Record Office, Ruthin.
They may be viewed on microfilm at the Denbighshire and Flintshire Record Offices, and at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.
These microfilms are not available elsewhere.
|See Llangwm||1879 - 1969||See Llangwm|
- No Bishop's Transcripts have been deposited for St. Catherine's, Dinmael.
- There are no official I.G.I. entries for St. Catherine's, Dinmael.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)