In 1868, the parish of Llansaintffraid Glan Conway contained the following places:
"LLANSAINTFFRAID-GLAN-CONWAY, (or Diserth), a parish in the hundred of Isdulas, county Denbigh, 2 miles S.E. of Conway, its post town, and 9 W. of Abergele. It is situated on the eastern bank of the river Conway, near its mouth, and includes the townships of Dennant, Llan, Trallwyn, and Tre-Bwll. There is a chalybeate spring at a place called Bryn-y-Pobty. The village is considerable. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of St. Asaph, value £240, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. Bridget. The charities amount to about £2 per annum. Here are the remains of a cromlech. Fairs are held on the 14th February, 1st May, 1st August, and 1st November.
"DENNANT, a township in the parish of Llansaintffraid Glan Conway, in the county of Denbigh, 1½ mile S.E. of Conway."
"LLAN, a township in the parish of Llansaintffraid Glan Conway, hundred of Isdulas, county Denbigh, 2 miles S.E. of Conway. It is situated on the river Conway."