Penywaun in the Parish of Aberdare
"Penywaun is a north-western suburb of Aberdare in the Cynon Valley within the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf...." wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. Winifred, is in the Benefice of Hirwaun, and Diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be found at grid reference SN977046.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Penywaun in the Parish of Aberdare to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Penywaun in the Parish of Aberdare has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SN973046 (Lat/Lon: 51.730675, -3.48847), Penywaun in the Parish of Aberdare which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)