Banwen in the Parish of Cadoxton-juxta-Neath
"Banwen is a small village in Neath Port Talbot county borough ... Banwen is part of the community of Onllwyn along with the village of Onllwyn itself and the adjacent parish of Dyffryn Cellwen" wikipedia
The church is dedicated to St. David, is in the Benefice of Seven Sisters, and diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SN855098.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
Banwen - on Wikipedia
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Banwen in the Parish of Cadoxton-juxta-Neath to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Banwen in the Parish of Cadoxton-juxta-Neath has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SN855095 (Lat/Lon: 51.772425, -3.660873), Banwen in the Parish of Cadoxton-juxta-Neath which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- George Ewart Evans Coalfield Study (audio recordings 1960-1979 "George Ewart Evans was one of Britain's foremost oral historians, the majority of his work being focused on East Anglia. This collection of recordings by George Ewart Evans studies the South Wales Coalfield, with emphasis on the areas surrounding Banwen and Onllwyn"