Glyncoch in the Parish of Eglwysilan
"Glyncoch is a village to the north of Pontypridd in Rhondda Cynon Taf" wikipedia
Aerial photograph of Glyncoch Village from the south-east. Taken on 30 July 2007 - on the People's Collection Wales site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Glyncoch in the Parish of Eglwysilan to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Glyncoch in the Parish of Eglwysilan has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST075923 (Lat/Lon: 51.621892, -3.337561), Glyncoch in the Parish of Eglwysilan which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)