Bute Town in the Parish of Gelligaer
"BUTE DOCKS, a harbour in Glamorgan; at the mouth of the river Taff, 1¼ mile S of Cardiff.... Docks here were constructed by the Marquis of Bute. " [From John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72) on Vision of Britain]
The church is dedicated to St. Aidan, is in the Benefice of Pontlottyn with Fochriw, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SO104092.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bute Town in the Parish of Gelligaer to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bute Town in the Parish of Gelligaer has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO104092 (Lat/Lon: 51.774273, -3.300029), Bute Town in the Parish of Gelligaer which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)