Trelewis in the Parish of Gelligaer
"Trelewis is a small village in the Taff Bargoed Valley of south-east Wales, currently located in the southern part of Merthyr Tydfil County Borough. It is a former mining village and together with nearby Bedlinog was until 1974 part of the Gelligaer Urban District Council area of the county of Glamorgan." wikipedia
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Taff Merthyr/Garden Village, Wesleyan||1938-1964, 1969, 1974-1984||-||-||ST 10619797|
Trelewis on Alan George's site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Trelewis in the Parish of Gelligaer to another place.
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Lewis family of Bontnewydd, Gelligaer, records "Deeds and related family papers of the Lewis family of Bontnewydd (Trelewis), Gelligaer, 1601-1928"
You can see the administrative areas in which Trelewis in the Parish of Gelligaer has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
High Street, Trelewis, 1920s - on the People's Collection Wales site
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST104973 (Lat/Lon: 51.667306, -3.296964), Trelewis in the Parish of Gelligaer which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Trelewis War Memorial - on the Roll of Honour site
Trelewis Infant School Group 3 thought the date about 1905. - on the People's Collection Wales site