Abercregan in the Parish of Glyncorrwg
"Abercregan is a village in the county borough of Neath Port Talbot, Glamorgan. It is situated around 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) north-east of Port Talbot and just west of Cymmer, ... Abercregan was once a thriving mining community." wikipedia
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Abercregan in the Parish of Glyncorrwg to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Abercregan in the Parish of Glyncorrwg has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS849966 (Lat/Lon: 51.656365, -3.6653), Abercregan in the Parish of Glyncorrwg which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Abercregan [Primary] School, records 1914-1958 "...... comprising a log book, 1921-1958, and punishment book, 1914-1920"