Pontlliw in the Parish of Llandeilo Talybont
"Pontlliw is a village in the community of Pontlliw and Tircoed, part of the City and County of Swansea." wikipedia
Carmel Chapel, Pontlliw. Memorial Indexes
The church is the dedicated to St. Anne, is in the Benefice of Penllergaer, and the diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the West Glamorgan Record Office, Swansea|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Pontlliw/Grovesend, Bethania, Baptist||-||1954-1967||-||SN 59090083|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Pontlliw in the Parish of Llandeilo Talybont to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Pontlliw in the Parish of Llandeilo Talybont has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SN610010 (Lat/Lon: 51.690496, -4.012344), Pontlliw in the Parish of Llandeilo Talybont which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Pontlliw School, records "School log book (mixed and infants), 1913-1947."