Burry's Green in the Parish of Llangennith
"No suitable historic quote has been found for this place"
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Bethesda, Calvinistic Methodist||1815-1861||-||1823-1860||SS 46229144|
The following Religious Institutions are covered in the Mormon International Genealogical Index (IGI) :-
- Llangennith, Bethesda Calvinistic Methodist (Burry Green) - Christenings, 1815-1861
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Burry's Green in the Parish of Llangennith to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Burry's Green in the Parish of Llangennith has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS462915 (Lat/Lon: 51.601282, -4.222115), Burry's Green in the Parish of Llangennith which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)