Cwmllynfell Independent (Seion) Chapel, Cwmllynfell
Cwmllynfell Independent (Seion) Chapel,
Cwmllynfell Independent Chapel was built in 1786, rebuilt 1814, 1823, 1860 and in 1903.
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
It is located at SN7467212576 (Lat/Lon 51.797746, -3.818836). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)