Mynydd Bach in the Parish of Llangyfelach
"There is a Calvinistic Methodist chapel at Llangyfelach and Congregational chapels at Mynyddbach and Felindre." [From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
A set of fiche have been produced by the Glamorgan Family History Society covering the 18th century registers of Mynydd Bach Congregational Church.
|Non Conformist Registers Deposited|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref||Deposited|
NLW - National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
WGRO - West Glamorgan Archive Service
PRO - Public Record Office, London
The following Religious Institutions are covered in the Mormon International Genealogical Index (IGI) :-
- Llangyfelach, Mynydd Bach Independent - Christenings, 1779-1781
Mynydd Bach - on Wikipedia
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Mynydd Bach in the Parish of Llangyfelach to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Mynydd Bach in the Parish of Llangyfelach has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS653975 (Lat/Lon: 51.660094, -3.948823), Mynydd Bach in the Parish of Llangyfelach which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)