Penlan in the Parish of Llangyfelach
"Penlan is a suburban area of Swansea falling within the Penderry ward. The area is set on top of a hill, which overlooks Townhill, Kilvey Hill and Swansea Bay." wikipedia
The church at Penlan, is in the Benefice of Treboeth, and Diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website.
|Anglican Parish Registers|
|No Registers have been deposited yet|
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Penlan in the Parish of Llangyfelach to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Penlan in the Parish of Llangyfelach has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS645963 (Lat/Lon: 51.649118, -3.959917), Penlan in the Parish of Llangyfelach which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)