Trebanos in the Parish of Llangyfelach
"Trebanos is a village in the Swansea Valley..." wikipedia
"CLYDACH, or Rhyndwyclydach, is a parish and village,...There is also a chapel of ease to the church of St. John at TREBANOS, erected in 1912, to seat 300 persons. ..." [From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
See churches & chapels database on Cwmgors/Waun
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff (St. Michael)|
Tollgate House, Trebanos, 1805 - on the People's Collection Wales site (use search box)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Trebanos in the Parish of Llangyfelach to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Trebanos in the Parish of Llangyfelach has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SN714030 (Lat/Lon: 51.710949, -3.862712), Trebanos in the Parish of Llangyfelach which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Trebanos School Records (Opened 1884) "............ comprising log books, 1884-1984; admission registers, 1908-1983; Woodwork Department log book, 1916-1921."